for this project we didnt just have to make a map, a motion graphic film, a box, take photos and do this … BLOG.. but no we had to do a booklet as well. because we werent stressed enough on our last project…. -.-. anyway here is how i did it.
at first i didnt do it. loss of ideas problems and worries outside of uni and being an ostrich as my tutor fittingly put it . if there is too much work and work i dont like to do i … dont do it till i really have to… i know its bad and that it gets me into bigger problems but what can i say…. im lazy and fighting this is hard. very hard. anyway
after i came up with the blue print idea i thought about all sorts of things i could do, but no ideas came untill i put a pice of my map in the background of one of my panoramic pictures. and it worked. REALLY WELL. so thats what i did and the pictures turned out as folloed.
these are mu fina pages for my booklet.
for the cover i serched online for some inspiration and found these images.
i followed this tutorial to mae my front cover and contense page of my booklet
i then bound it with a tutorial i found online
that is my final booklet.